WHY XOMAD WORKS
84% of consumers think word of mouth recommendations from friends and family are the most influential and trustworthy form of advertising.
In the United States, 60% of consumers said they gather insights on companies from their friends’ social media posts.
A Brand Experience. Consumers choose the brands that engage them on their passions and interests 42% more often than they do those that simply urge them to buy something.
HOW WE DO ITSpilling the secrets of our record breaking success.
Brands succeed with Xomad.
Entire Social Ecosystems
Unlike other influencer programs, our success is due to mobilizing multiple tiers of influencers in real world localized social ecosystems throughout metropolitan markets – so entire social ecosystems are all buzzing.
We create word of mouth campaigns by connecting brands not only with major bloggers, celebs and social media stars...but, even more importantly, by connecting brands directly with the real people that spark trends and affect the decision makers–the social scene makers, the trendsetters, the influencers, the local leaders, and those who lead the leaders--generating hundreds of millions of organic unpaid endorsements and impressions per brand campaign.
Combining Real World Activations with the Digital World.
Xomad has been successful on many different levels of activations from gifting campaigns to producing large events that become digital productions houses turning every photo into a branded photo to live on forever in the social media world.
What makes Xomad’s activations unique is the ability to create massive online chatter. Not just the number of posts and impressions but also high numbers of people talking back, retweeting, sharing, liking, and commenting.
Xomad’s Activations are all memorable moments that influencers want to share online to their followers. They want to brag that they were invited to the party or that they received a product basket from a large brand – because they been made to feel like they are a celebrity. I.E. we make sure that the social media sharing is easy and organic for your brand’s message to be seen.
Any Demo, Any Audience...No Problem
Xomad vets influencers by engagement, credibility in desired space and by target demo for the brand. Have a specific market you want to reach? No problem!
Moms, Dads, Millennials, Hispanic, African American, etc... we have worked with all of these markets and more. Need a fitness & lifestyle blogger? No problem.. African American, age 18 34? Easy... Just look at some of our active campaigns target demos to the right.
Powering Influencer Programs
Imagine coordinating, managing and tracking 20 Influencer events simultaneously happening across various metropolitan markets, potentially producing billions of impressions in a single night! Well Xomad can do just that!
Xomad has put our patented technology in the hands of the people running the social scenes across the U.S.. With our technology we can access tens of thousands of influencers every night with a push of a button. We can filter influencers based on age, gender, location, engagement and social footprint across all verticals to meet your brand requirements and target demo all via our custom applications.
CASE STUDIESOur results speak louder than all these pesky words.
- Spread awareness about the importance of recycling beauty products
- Used brand photo assets to distribute among influencers and their followers.
- Help gain awareness to sweepstakes and brand
- 1,600+ direct posts (with many more as a result of influencers)
- 60+ blog placements
- 113 million influencer impressions
- Celebrity content and VIP access into the Dove Color Care salon made this program ideal for bloggers.
- This Sundance program showcased the efficacy of simply using gifting and photographic sets as a catalyst for spurring twitter activity.
- Despite celebrity wrangling not being a Xomad objective, (unpaid) celebrities visited and posted about Dove Color Care salon – as a natural byproduct of Xomad engaging influencer networks.
- Target “Real Women” Influencers to create buzz around the video.
- Influencers create buzz around video.
- Create product-centric chatter about Dove Color Care.
- Influencers at Dove Color Care salon.
- Influencer coverage of the Dove Color Care salon.
- 100+ blog placements
- 1000+ Twitter Posts
- 174 million influencer impressions
- Reach 193% over goal
- Pre-planned brand New York launch event filled with Xomad influencers.
- Xomad planned a holiday ice skating event hosted by Kat Graham from the Vampire Diaries.
- Content from both events spread through influencers through social media and online outlets.
- 1,000+ posts from influencers.
- 50+ blog posts.
- 182 million influencer impressions.
- Edelman PR staged and created the content, and directed Xomad.
- Hundreds of Xomad influencers disseminated content across social media.
- Buzz/chatter was designed to cut across different influencer networkscreating a viral impact.
- 133 million influencer impressions in less than a week.
- 48 hours notice Xomad activated during Super Bowl week.
- Our brand campaign goals were to create new customers, followers and customers that ENGAGE with the brand and took action. Whether it be a like, retweet, repost, comment interaction, etc.
- One of our bloggers held a sweepstakes that went along with her full article on Dove and Sundance. The winner simply received a free Dove Oxygen product gift basket.
- Over 1,700 entries for sweepstakes
- For a product-centric campaign, with zero posts from celebrities, the social numbers were extraordinary; particularly the 40+ Million across Instagram and Twitter.
- From an ROI perspective, Xomad believes these 40 million friend-to-friend endorsements are more valuable at moving Dove products than even the 230+ Million blog impressions.
Dove Oxygen Results
- 267 million influencer impressions
- Blog Placements: 50+
- Number of Influencers: 1000+
- 58.6 million influencer impressions
- Blog Placements: 25+
- Number of Influencers: 250+
Amplifying Your Brand With Xomad Power
- Xomad exceeded engagement expectations on product based posts alone.
- Give us creative reign and watch what we do.
- Product already on shelf, no event budget, no celebrity budget, & no assets.
- Influencer-hosted at home spa parties and girls nights in to try out quality of product.
- 138 million influencer impressions
- 79% of impressions from retweets and replies
- 6,800+ posts
Any Demo, Any Audience... No Problem
- Have a specific market you want to reach? No problem!
- Moms, Dads, Millennials, Hispanic, African American, etc… We have worked with all of these markets and more.
- Need a fitness & lifestyle blogger? No problem…
- African American, age 18-34? Easy…
- Spread content & messaging around product re-branding and new packaging.
- Used pre-monetized influencer events that was heavy with ideal target demo.
- Smallest campaign ever by Xomad and delivered 70% more impressions than contracted for.
- 68 million influencer impressions
- 900+ posts with heavy presence on Instagram
Friend to Friend Endorsements
- Want real ROI’s? Then friend to friend endorsement via social media is the best way to go.
- Engagement levels between celebrities and friends are exponentially different. Friends listen to a friend much more than a celebrity. There is a genuine interaction and credibility — and real impact on purchase behavior.
- Spread content & messaging around season 2 premiere.
- Direct engagement with fans via influencers.
- Influencer hosted viewing parties of Ray Donovan reruns.
- Influencer hosted social media giveaways.
- 107 million influencer impressions, all on social media.
- 53% of impressions from retweets and replies due to our Influencers’ outstanding engagement.
- Lead to an increase in viewership for Season 2 premiere.
Spreading a Message to Entice Social Ecosystems
- Unlike other influencer programs, Xomad mobilizes localized networks of influencers throughout metropolitan markets – so entire social ecosystems are buzzing.
- Provided Influencers with facts, statistics, and content about heart disease in women — creating a large CTA.
- Spread content, in real time, from NYFW from on-site influencers and influencers across the country
- 896 million influencer impressions in less than a month.
- 51% of impressions were from SHARES, RETWEETS and REPLIES.
- 39,000+ posts.
- #1 TRENDING ON TWITTER THE NIGHT BEFORE THE OLYMPICS!!!
Take Your Celebrity Endorsement Further
- Use celebrity ambassadors to give influencers a VIP experience to spread brand message even further.
- Even limited access to a celebrity can help fuel influencers.
- *Not Including Facebook.
- Kelly Rowland media day with Caress.
- Xomad had one 30 minute session with influencers.
- Spread content and messaging around Caress Fabulista campaign and new fresh scents launch.
- 540 million influencer impressions.
- Xomad influencers produced 86% of social media coverage.
- Xomad generated 1,700+ posts.
Brand Integral to Elite Social Fabric
- Imagine social lives planned around recurring brand events with the brand and its themes and messaging continually at the center of the conversation.
- Recurring but evolving elements build anticipation — so the brand properties become increasingly valuable over time.
- Always different cities/venues/themes, so the brand is the focus of the conversation and remains fresh — “Where is the ‘XXX’ event this month?”
- 10 events, 5 cities, 3 months
- Celebrities, mansions, baby tigers, and pop up barber shops.
- 1.24 Billion influencer impressions + 30,000 + Endorsements!
- 500% increase on Facebook likes
- Increase in Sales relying almost exclusively on Xomad’s platform
The TeamBecause we are not actually powered by robots.
When Rob’s not working, you can find him in Manhattan Beach skateboarding with his dog Oliver. Though he’d rather be in board shorts than a business suit, Rob is recognized as one of the world’s leading experts in influencer and social media marketing.
After serving on The University of Chicago Law Review and practicing corporate law at the global law firm of Latham & Watkins, Rob became a sports agent at what is now SFX Sports. In this role, he successfully represented major sports stars such as Michael Jordan and Patrick Ewing. Rob then became the President of Champion Footwear International where he was able to make dramatic sales spikes out of a minimal ad budgets by mobilizing local influencers in global markets.
With this influencer background, in 2005 Rob launched an event-based influencer platform, with clients like Unilever and Diageo. Rob garnered national media attention–a front page Los Angeles Times article, New York Times features, and Us Weekly naming the events as among 2007’s hottest celebrity properties–with much of the media attention focused on celebrity involvement and event attendees (e.g., Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Christina Aguillera, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jamie Foxx, Prince, Derek Jeter, LeBron James and hundreds more).
Ironically, experiences with these “mega-celebrities” provided the key insight that led to the founding of Xomad: while celebrities can connect with the masses, nothing is more valuable than friend-to-friend endorsements from local tastemakers and their networks. Influencer marketing will move more and more away from mega influencers to mobilizing larger and larger numbers of localized influencers that ignite the masses.
An accomplished programmer and TV network marketing executive with rare expertise in the social media realm.
From 2004 to 2009, Gaurav Misra was Vice President of Programming for MTV Networks’ MTV and VH1 brands. His most recent role at MTV was as General Manager of Digital Innovation and Programming where he was responsible for leading a team of 80+ people. His group served the key function of ensuring both brands and shows take an integrated approach to content creation and distribution across all screens.
Since leaving MTV, Gaurav has been senior advisor to the CEO & Chairman of Zagat, working to develop their full online strategy, as well as a senior advisor to the CEO & Founders of Current TV (Al Gore’s media property), both on digital and linear programming.
At Xomad, Gaurav incorporates his integrated programming and digital experience, along with Hollywood relationships, into broad-based influencer campaigns.
He develops programs with key measurable digital components across multiple platforms.
Before working at MTV, Gaurav co-founded a brand agency in London, Venturethree, that conducted image campaign and corporate identity work for large media blue chips. Gaurav has an MBA from the Harvard Business School.
Catch Nichole on the weekends and you will find her doing anything outdoors… hiking in the canyons, running on the beach in MB with her dog Izzy, or going on crazy long backpacking trips.
Nichole comes from a mixed background of events, PR and engineering. She started planning events in the central coast and fundraisers at Hearst Castle. She then moved on to be a Publicist at a Beverly Hills Entertainment PR firm and later the Director of PR and Marketing for the AIDS Assistance Foundation, where she helped build from scratch the full PR and marketing platform.
At Xomad, Nichole is using her B.S. in engineering to ensure Xomad’s precision with metrics tracking and client reporting systems. Her engineering background, combined with her extensive knowledge of the marketing world, has also allowed her to play an important role in Xomad’s creation of a technology platform unmatched in influencer marketing. She is diving head in and loving every minute of it.
Cosmo wears many Xomad branded hats and can be found on the technical side of the company. With 18+ years in the digital space as a strategist, creative director, product developer and user experience expert, he has developed digital strategies, sites, apps, as well as physical products and integrated campaigns with TV, outdoor media, radio and print. Past projects include Universal Music, MTV, VH1, Qantas Airways, Zagat, Nike/Jordan, MAGIC, Gallo and many others.
He is also the Founder of Bedrock.LA, a massive music studio complex in Echo Park servicing pratically everyone you know in the music industry. He’s been fortunate enough to win several Webbys, an Emmy nomination and a certified platinum record.
A Southern California native, Brittany brings her wealth of experience in the nonprofit sector to the Xomad team. After spending years working with the Deaf and at-risk youth close to home, Brittany brought her talents to Kitechild, an organization that focuses on sustainable projects in orphanages around the globe. Brittany has since been collaborating with celebrities and key influencers to work directly with under-privileged children, while finding ways to use social media to promote and inspire change. Brittany brings her global perspective to Xomad, striving to make the world a better place in both the digital and real world.
Prior to working for Xomad, Anjela worked in the film industry where she appeared in a few feature films and TV shows including Glee and Faking it. Because of her work in the industry, she developed a wide base of influencer relationships, particularly in Hollywood. In January 2014 Anjela started working for Xomad initially as a Digital Influencer Manager, mobilizing influencers for different brand activations, and eventually became part of Xomad’s full-time brand team. In addition to working with Xomad’s regional DI Managers, she’s focused a lot of her time and energy on event activations designed to maximize the engagement of event attendees. She also adds to the growing Xomad dog team with Aria who is full of energy and ready to make things happen just like Anjela.
Ryan Allen Carrillo is an American Television Personality & former Cast member on ABC’s Expedition Impossible. In addition to working for Xomad as an influencer coordinator, Ryan is currently an on air personality on The BiteSize TV Network co-hosting the first talk show completely dedicated to reality TV with Big Brother 13 winner Rachel Reilly. Ryan is also a correspondent on The AfterBuzz TV Network.
In his free time… Ryan is a champion roller and extreme sports inline skater and in 2006 was honored as one of the 100 most influential athletes in LGBT history at the Gay Games In Chicago. Ryan continues to skate, traveling the world and has worked with some of the most influential artists of our time, including his idol… Madonna.
Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Etiam porta sem malesuada magna mollis euismod. Nullam quis risus eget urna mollis ornare vel eu leo. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Praesent commodo cursus magna, vel scelerisque nisl consectetur et.
Praesent commodo cursus magna, vel scelerisque nisl consectetur et. Maecenas sed diam eget risus varius blandit sit amet non magna. Integer posuere erat a ante venenatis dapibus posuere velit aliquet. Nullam quis risus eget urna mollis ornare vel eu leo.
Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Donec sed odio dui. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor. Etiam porta sem malesuada magna mollis euismod. Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur.
Etiam porta sem malesuada magna mollis euismod. Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Nullam id dolor id nibh ultricies vehicula ut id elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor.Close Window