Does anyone else wonder what happened to influencer creativity? If you’re reading this, you’re probably one of the remaining true creatives and likely spend your days agonizing over this question with us. If not, maybe check out this recap of 2017.
In 2017 we celebrated the beta launch of our influencer tech and now we are on the hunt for seven hyper-creative brand ambassadors to join our innovation team and lead the #InfluencerLed movement. And yes, it’s PAID!
What is #InfluencerLed, you ask?
We believe influencers are the true creatives and should be able to produce content that THEY want. It’s the best way to create meaningful impact for brands and causes, and it’s what XOMAD has stood for since day 1.
On a three month contract, we want you to use your current brand partnerships and campaigns to help co-design a new influencer technology that will boost your own influencing business! Compensation will range between $1,000-$1,200 for about 15 hours of work per month.
We’ll break it down for you:
- Attend our in-person kickoff meeting in DTLA.
- Attend 6 in-person feedback sessions where you tell us about your experience working with our tech. (We’ll have food, drinks, and fun!)
- Chat with us on a 15 minute call, 9 times.
- Use the XOMAD app to track and manage all of the brand collabs you are working on during the program dates.
So, do you think you have what we need?
Show us how creative and forward-thinking you are with an Instagram post telling us why and how you stand out from the crowd. What makes you creative and your content truly #InfluencerLed? Tag @xomad and use #InfluencerLed by midnight on Jan. 21st to be considered!
Our perfect match will:
- Be located in the L.A. area
- Embody the mission of XOMAD and the #InfluencerLed movement
- Be actively pursuing and working with brands on collaborations
- Be ready to build a profitable business out of your social influence